As a Realtor I want you to understand the process of buying or selling a home. You need it to make a better decision in this stressful process. I will tell you the truth even when it’s something you don’t want to hear.
Clarity in communication and honesty, they are fundamentals on which I build my business. I will take my time to determine your priorities, and I’ll refine them as time goes on. Buying and selling a home is an emotional and intimate experience, and I will be with you till the finish line of this process.
I won’t spend time telling you how great I am, as it is for you to decide. I do real estate full time, because I love it, and the people I get to meet and work with.
And finally, real estate relationship is a mutual process. I need you, my client, but you also need me. In the end I want you to show off your new home or to praise me as a professional who helped you to make a move. It will be a recognition for me that we’ve been successful together.
- Real Estate License Ontario 2008
- Real Estate Broker course
- Real Property Law
- Principles of Property Management
- Principles of Mortgage Financing
- Commercial of Real Estate Transaction
- Institute of Business Management (Ukraine)1996
A LITTLE MORE
- MLS board member (since 2008)
- Two university degrees
- Satisfied customers
- Frequent and understandable communication
Most of my business is based on repeat sales and referrals of my happy clients. This is a proof of my caring service. My clients’ appreciation of my effort gives me the biggest joy.
Selling real estate is my passion, and I take delivery of my real estate service very seriously. You deserve the best and I will give you the best!
Feel free to contact me on ANY Kitchener – Waterloo REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES. If you are thinking of buying or selling, or would like a real estate advice, please call me at 519-579-7161. MAY I HELP YOU ?
Join the brokerage
Tired of big fees and high pressure? Here are some reasons why to join our team:
- New competitive commission structure
- No annual fees, No desk fees, No franchise fees
- No Sales Quotas
- No mandatory sales meetings
- Complimentary high quality “For Sale” sign
- Real estate broker support & individual attention
Become a Realtor
Before getting a license in Ontario, the candidate must have the following:
- Be a resident of Canada
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have an Ontario post-secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Completed educational curriculum through OREA
To trade in real estate, you must:
- Complete the required RECO forms
- Submit the appropriate fees to RECO and local board
- Application for salesperson registration must be made within one year of successfully completing the last course in the pre-registration segment (Phase 3RES or Phase 3COM)
- Have received a salesperson registration certificate
- Be employed by a registered brokerage
- Have a good past record of financial responsibility and conduct