Green Terra Realty Inc.
As a Realtor I want you to understand the process of buying or selling a home. You need it to make a better decision in this stressful process. I will tell you the truth even when it’s something you don’t want to hear.
Clarity in communication and honesty, they are fundamentals on which I build my business. I will take my time to determine your priorities, and I’ll refine them as time goes on. Buying and selling a home is an emotional and intimate experience, and I will be with you till the finish line of this process.
I won’t spend time telling you how great I am, as it is for you to decide. I do real estate full time, because I love it, and the people I get to meet and work with.
And finally, real estate relationship is a mutual process. I need you, my client, but you also need me. In the end I want you to show off your new home or to praise me as a professional who helped you to make a move. It will be a recognition for me that we’ve been successful together.
- Real Estate License Ontario 2008
- Real Estate Broker course
- Real Property Law
- Principles of Property Management
- Principles of Mortgage Financing
- Commercial of Real Estate Transaction
- Institute of Business Management (Ukraine)1996
A LITTLE MORE
- MLS board member (since 2008)
- Two university degrees
- Satisfied customers
- Frequent and understandable communication
I am a full-time real estate professional with the credibility and expertise to be your REALTOR®. My belief is that every person is unique, and I am happy to offer you the ultimate personal service you require in buying or selling Real Estate.
Most of my business is based on repeat sales and referrals of my happy clients. This is a proof of my caring service. My clients’ appreciation of my effort gives me the biggest joy.
Selling real estate is my passion, and I take delivery of my real estate service very seriously. You deserve the best and I will give you the best!
Feel free to contact me on ANY Kitchener – Waterloo REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES. If you are thinking of buying or selling, or would like a real estate advice, please call me at 519-579-7161. MAY I HELP YOU ?
Join the Brokerage
Tired of big fees and high pressure? Here are some reasons why to join our team:
- New competitive commission structure
- No annual fees, No desk fees, No franchise fees
- No Sales Quotas
- No mandatory sales meetings
- Complimentary high quality “For Sale” sign
- Real estate broker support & individual attention
Become a Realtor
Before getting a license in Ontario, the candidate must have the following:
- Be a resident of Canada
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have an Ontario post-secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Completed educational curriculum through OREA
Trade Real Estate
To trade in real estate, you must:
- Complete the required RECO forms
- Submit the appropriate fees to RECO and local board
- Application for salesperson registration must be made within one year of successfully completing the last course in the pre-registration segment (Phase 3RES or Phase 3COM)
- Have received a salesperson registration certificate
- Be employed by a registered brokerage
- Have a good past record of financial responsibility and conduct