KWAR (Kitchener-Waterloo Association of REALTORS®) published home sales stats of July 2019.
Here are numbers:
- 586 residential properties sold in July, representing an increase of 15.1 per cent compared to the same month last year;
- The average sale price of all residential properties sold in July increased by 9.3 per cent to $521,101 compared to July 2018;
- Detached homes sold for an average price of $613,244 which is an increase of 5.4 per cent compared to July of last year;
- The median price of all residential properties sold last month increased 10.8 per cent to $489,450 (the median price of a detached home during the same period increased by 8.8 per cent to $575,750);
- REALTORS® listed 844 residential properties in K-W and area last month, an increase of 12.8 per cent compared to July of 2018;
- The average days it took to sell a home in Jule was 22 days, which is the same number of days it took in July 2018.
“Home sales continued their strong momentum from last month,” says KWAR President. “The temperature is matching the market,” he says, “we’re continuing to see strong consumer demand that is making for a busier than normal market for the middle of summer.”
Read all of the statistics here.